Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pribina Cup 2014 (EN)


Hi,

After 3 year’s of dreaming, planning, and troubles finally I’m on accepted competitors list of Pribina Cup 2014. This well known competition will be held during Easter in Nitra in south Slovakia (19-26.04.2014).  This is the biggest comp in the world, in 2011 there were 153 competing gliders. In 2013 whether has not given a chance for competitors. After few day’s of snow and rain organizers cancelled this event.

At this moment there is 103 competitors from 14 countries from all over the world. They will be competing in 4 classes: Club, 15m, Open, 20m Multi-Seat.

I will be competing in Club class, on Jantar, comp ID. “SO”. The same as last year on blog you will find a lot of reports, photos, videos, and live video streaming. Reports will be mainly in Polish, but I hope I will have enough time to write down something in English.

In this year you can also follow my blog by Facebook:
 and Twitter:

If you enjoy my blog, please leave a comment, if you don't, leave a comment especially! 

No comments:

Post a Comment